A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

March 04, 2014

This to That - A New Craft Desk

An unused and unloved part of our basement went from This:



To That:



My art and craft supplies finally have a home. We got rid of our old fish tank that hasn't had fish in it in forever and with a wee bit of money ($1 at Target) I used wrapping paper to cover up the not so lovely faux wood paneling. 


I crocheted the "Creating Harmony" banner using this pattern for my Facebook page. You can see it here.

Now I won't feel pressured to make something in one fell swoop as I don't have to remove it from the dining room table so we can eat!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! And I love how you added your favorite purple touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies!

    Of course, there is ALWAYS purple touches :)

    ReplyDelete