A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

March 23, 2014

Sunday Links No. 10 - #100HappyDays, Rule Breakers & Gift Balls

I joined the 100 Happy Days project yesterday. Everyday, for 100 days, you take a picture of something that makes you happy and then share it on your Social Media site of choice (or keep it to yourself if you prefer). You can jump in and start your 100 days whenever you want!

Here's my Day 1 picture.

Day 1: Playing outside with my boys and camera

This journal in purple with my name on the front is being added to my birthday list.

I am usually a rule follower, but these are some rule breakers I would join.

A new use for some of my yarn stash, a gift ball.

Thank you to Poppytalk for the ebook link. I DO want to learn how to papercut.

April Fool's Day is around the corner. I am going to use this idea as inspiration and make a mini breakfast of pancakes.

Want to explore more links? You can check out more Sunday Inspiration here.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your 100 happy photos, Harmony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only 3 days in and I'm really enjoying it. Yesterday it was hard to pick just ONE picture.

      Delete