A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

March 16, 2014

Sunday Links No. 9 - Vanilla Honey, Easter Eggs & Mushrooms!

Yesterday started the weekend with a bang. I went for a 5k run with my oldest, came home and decided to save the $50 and trimmed my own hair and then made a hair mask with coconut oil and olive oil. I felt productive! Then....it poured and all I wanted to do was waste time on the Internet and lounge with the boys. In retrospect, it was a perfect Saturday.

And on to the links:

I have been working on mushroom crochet/knitting patterns, these fabric mushrooms are an amazing inspiration.

I received vanilla beans in beautiful glass vials in my stocking. Now I know what I am going to do with them.

13 Mom Truths

I took the time last Easter to carefully poke holes in both ends of an egg and then blow the contents into a bowl for scrambled eggs. We didn't decorate all of the intact shells and they have been sitting in a flower pot in my kitchen for a year. This is what they are destined for.

The next gift from me is going to look like this.

I love these pictures Iwona took of her home over on Fabric and Color.


I have mentioned it before, but I love Jimmy Fallon. My favourite skit he does with his guests is the water war game. I spend entirely too much time on his YouTube channel.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your new hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not that exciting, I'm just happy I didn't have to go to the hairdresser to fix it!

    ReplyDelete