I was going to make one using a refrigerator box but visions of the box falling over as multiple kids crowded into the booth had me searching for more ideas. Can you tell I'm the mom of 3 boys?
Here are the supplies I used:
- a king-sized white sheet (I cheated with this, and used the sheet for our back-yard movies)
- a pack of 60 photo props on a stick from Michaels
- a thought-bubble chalkboard
- a fairy wand
- a wood frame that I painted
- craft paper that I cut into triangles and sewed onto ribbon to create the banners
Now I need to decide if I am going to man the booth on my own with my camera for 4 hours or if I can get enough grade 7 volunteers with their iPads to take the pictures. I am definitely leaning towards option 2 so I can enjoy the carnival with my family and I won't have to worry about keeping track of pictures to e-mail to people. Plus, it's a great experience for the kids, right?