A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

June 28, 2015

Sunday Links No. 27 - DIY Papertowels, TV Magic & Science Inspiration























We are in full heatwave heat right now. Time to break out the homemade frozen treats, sprinklers and trips to the lake.

But before I go get my summer on, here are the Sunday Links:

We as a family try to reuse and reduce (and recycle) as much as we can. We don't use papertowels; this tutorial would get my sewing machine out of its hiding place.

I don't believe in full-on homework during the summer vacation but I do insist on a bit of learning every day. I can be a cool mom and try to make it fun. This list of science inspiration will be put to good use.

I have a guilty pleasure of enjoying Family Guy. And Seth MacFarlane cracks me up. Couple that with Jimmy Fallon and you have TV magic.

So smart, why is this not already a thing? Samsung - make this happen!

Right now, Facebook and I are on a break. Sorry Facebook, it is you, but I know I will be back for more. When I am back, I am going to check out these groups that promise to have:
1. No icky spam
2. Useful, correct advice
3. Helpful, engaged people



1 comment:

  1. Awesome links, Harmony! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete