A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

May 24, 2013

Layers upon Layers

I have had Photoshop Elements 11 for just a couple of weeks now and haven't even begun to learn or even understand all it can do.

Tonight I completed a layers tutorial; so many shortcuts and steps to remember. I am not unhappy with what I created, but it is so hard not to compare yourself to others who have been doing this for a long time. Practice and experimentation are in my future.

On another note, I ordered my first Project Life kit today (Cherry Edition). I hope to get it next week! My plan is to do a layout a week for one year starting in June. I can't wait to start printing out my pictures on a regular basis and I know the boys will love looking through the book.

3 comments:

  1. I love the photos and the background goes very well with them. Great job, Harmony! You should see my very first layout I made, you would laugh a lot!
    Hope you've had a great day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being my cheerleader friend!
    Day off was good, doctor's appt. not so great. Will update you on Monday.

    ReplyDelete