A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

January 16, 2012

Fun for Some

We had our first real snowfall of the season and since we have a large hill in the back yard we went tobogganing. Fun was had by some...

When Grayden's turn came he told me he was a little bit scared. I told him it would be fine and that I was close by if he didn't like the ride. Well, he didn't like the ride at all and I don't think Samson's involvement helped.

In my defense as his mom I had the camera on sports mode and these pictures were taken within seconds. He was "rescued" and recovered quickly by throwing a snowball at our dog.

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame him that he was scared But I bet once Grayden gets older, it will be hard to get him out of the hill.

    See you tomorrow! xxx

    Btw, love your "TV commercials break""! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete