A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

July 11, 2008

Dream Swatch

I love headbands but don't wear them very often because of my bangs. I came across this pattern for a knitted head wrap some time ago but have never cast on for it.

I am growing out my bangs and am in desperate need of something that is wide enough to cover the ends of my bangs until they are long enough to tame (right now they stand up past most headbands in a most spiky and unflattering way in the middle of my head).

Enter the dream swatch, I am very happy with it so far but am afraid I am going to run out of yarn before it is as long as I want it to be. I may have to get creative and pick up stitches along the cast on edge with a matching colour to get the length I'm after.

It is purdy though, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment