A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

January 12, 2014

Sunday Inspiration No. 1

Here are a few things I found around the internet this week that I think are pretty neat.

How to write a note to your sweetheart.

Birthday in a Can - Darien really wanted a survival in a can kit for Christmas but Santa waited to long to order it. His birthday is just around the corner and I will make him one instead.

Overnight Oatmeal - I used to do this but stopped for some reason... I think these will taste even better by using cute jars just like they do.

This quote (click on image to go the owner's Etsy shop):

Gratitude Inspirational Quote -- Digital File -- 8x10" -- Thanksgiving Printable.

I discovered this project about an artist who collaborates with honey bees and I have now added The Jealous Curator to my blog feed.

4 comments:

  1. oh lala, it seems there will be "wild" mornings without kids in the Cornwell family ;)
    Great post, Harmony! I wanted to do 10 on 10 and then didn't have time to do it at all. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh, don't tell our secret :)
      You can do an 11 on 11 or a 12 or 12...

      Delete
  2. Nice ideas, especially the oatmeal jars! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete