- Run 1/2 Marathon - I injured myself and am getting back into running this year. UPDATED goal: run a 10 KM race before birthday.
- Open Etsy Shop - Complete! (but I haven't listed anything for sale so not really). UPDATED goal: list 1 item for sale.
- Be fit and healthy - Does it count if I got there and then through injury and job changes put my health on the backburner? No? Didn't think so. This one stays as is!
- Visit Anthropologie - I am honestly a little afraid to go to this store; afraid of what it could do to my bank account. UPDATED goal: go to Anthropologie and spend no more than $40
Get Passport- COMPLETE! Family Vacation -COMPLETE! Shuswap Lake
- Decorate House - Always a work in progress. This wasn't a very specific goal. I will revise to say finish organizing play room.
Get FMP -COMPLETE!
- Go to Wildplay - I think this is going to be my request for a birthday date.
DSLR Camera -COMPLETE!
- Declutter - Another constant. To add a measurable aspect to this goal: I will organize my closet.
Go to a concert- COMPLETE! Rogers Waters The Wall Bike up hill to house -COMPLETE! Full disclosure, this wasn't the same hill or house as the one I created the goal around but I still biked up a hill by my house. Run for the Cure with Connor -COMPLETE! Teach Darien to swim and bike -COMPLETE! Dresses for Meg and Jess -Long story but this one will not be completed and will be replaced. Only eat dark chocolate - Take more pictures of the boys- COMPLETE! Some may say I should scale back. Photography Course or Challenge -COMPLETE X 2!
- Design original item to sell - This one is going to be tied in with item number 2.
- Knit a blanket for home - UPDATED goal: finish scarf I have been knitting since last summer.
- Blog once a week - A good one to keep on here. That would mean I have to blog 29 times before my birthday.
No computer games- I love me a good game of Majong while procrastinating between e-mails. It is a good brain cleanser. READ - goal not met and it is being replaced. Swim Laps -COMPLETE! Nurture Friendships -COMPLETE! I am still an introvert at heart but have made more effort to be social. No magazines for 1 year -COMPLETE! New towels -COMPLETE! New sports bras -COMPLETE! Knit sweater for Jeremy -I am not sure what I was thinking here. He hates sweaters and wouldn't wear it. A replacement goal is required.
- Send birthday cards to friends - UPDATED goal: call or send a personal e-mail to friends. I think cards are expensive and unnecessary unless they are homemade.
- Get varicose vein checked out - in addition to this, get that physical out of the way.
Host a dinner party -COMPLETE! Own a bathing suit I love -COMPLETE! More family adventures -COMPLETE!
- Make goals that excite me and that I really want to do.
- Post my list where I will see it on a daily basis (if not multiple times per day)
- Make a plan on how I will reach each goal.
- Pick 2 goals each month to really focus on (especially if they are based on new habits) so I don't feel overwhelmed.