A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

January 01, 2014

Patience

Well hello there my neglected blog, how are you? I will not indulge in excuses or explanations, this is just to say I am here and will come back as often as I can.

It is a New Year and I have picked a word to guide me through it. One that I will refer back to each day when making decisions or when I need a helping hand to continue in the right direction.


Patience
                         the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering 
                                                without getting angry or upset


I will practice patience:
  • with myself, especiallly when I stumble working towards my goals
  • with my children
  • with my husband
  • with my co-workers
  • with fellow drivers on my commutes (this might be the most challenging one!)
  I also have 3 goals I want to accomplish by the end of this year:
  •  Run a 10 km race in under 1 hour (my best time is 53:42 and that was over 3 years ago, time to get back into it)
  • Complete my Project Life album. Changing jobs has created a gap in my pages, I am going to be PATIENT with myself and let the lapse go and continue on as I can.
  • Play a new song on the piano - but not just being able to pluck out the notes; it has to be AWESOME.

4 comments:

  1. I love your word, Harmony! I hope to see more posts from you in here, miss your creativity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harmony, I like the word you chose- I to need to work on patience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry accidentally posted same comment 2x! I have no patience:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gabi! I plan on making more regular appearances :)

    You are awesome Sandra! We can practice patience together.

    ReplyDelete