It is a New Year and I have picked a word to guide me through it. One that I will refer back to each day when making decisions or when I need a helping hand to continue in the right direction.
the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or sufferingwithout getting angry or upset
I will practice patience:
- with myself, especiallly when I stumble working towards my goals
- with my children
- with my husband
- with my co-workers
- with fellow drivers on my commutes (this might be the most challenging one!)
- Run a 10 km race in under 1 hour (my best time is 53:42 and that was over 3 years ago, time to get back into it)
- Complete my Project Life album. Changing jobs has created a gap in my pages, I am going to be PATIENT with myself and let the lapse go and continue on as I can.
- Play a new song on the piano - but not just being able to pluck out the notes; it has to be AWESOME.