Thanks to constant
nagging comments, e-mail reminders, motivational encouragement, my friend Gabi has inspired me to start blogging again. She also asked me what I want for my blog.
I have a lot of things I want for and from this blog. I will list some and hope that I don't get intimidated by my big expectations.
- I wish for it to be a space to document my children growing up and proof I spend enough time with them while they still want to spend time with me.
- I wish for it to be a place to share my artistic endeavours (photography, various needle crafts, drawing).
- I wish for it to be a place of inspiration for myself and others.
- I wish for it to be a place to connect with friends near and far.
- I wish to live up to the blog's name - Creating Harmony. I love the double-meaning behind the title. I am creating myself (as we all are) through my experiences and I create art.