A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

May 27, 2013

It's Here!

My friend Gabi has shared her Project Life with me and like many other things Gabi  has, I wanted it too!

Mine arrived today and now I have to patiently wait for the first week of June to go by before I can complete my first layout.


I have already decided that I want another full set for my birthday this year (or maybe 2). I have so many photos that are either already printed or saved to disc that need to be shared with the boys. They love looking at family photos and it just isn't the same huddling around a computer as it is to curl up on the couch together with a photo album.

Now my only regret is the small amount of time I have to dedicate to taking pictures, editing them and now putting them together in an album.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the album being filled up with unforgettable memories! You will love it and the boys too!

    ReplyDelete