A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

May 18, 2014

Sunday Links No. 18 - Homemade Lightning, Food Art & Garden Signs


I just had a lovely coffee date with Gabi, so am only getting to my Sunday morning links now.

Making lightning sounds like a perfect summer activity for the boys.

I want to make this shirt, but I think I will use a jellyfish silhouette.

Food art, so fun! My favourite is the birds on a line.

This book is extra appealing to me now that my Etsy Shop is open for business.

A DIY family photo collage, another summertime activity me thinks.

Love this sign!

Browse some more Sunday links here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the awesome coffee, Harmony! It was so nice to see you on Sunday morning :)

    That book about packaging looks amazing! And you should definitely make a similar sign for your backyard, it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D The sign is a MUST and I really WANT the book.

      Delete