A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

February 02, 2014

Sunday Inspiration No. 3


I love productive days that go on and on but you aren't exhausted by everything at dinner time. Saturday was just one of those days. I got all of my errands and grocery shopping done in the morning, got a donation load ready to go from my closet and donated some toys to our littlest neighbour from the playroom. And there is still Sunday to relax and do more!

I don't know about you but doing more on a weekend rather than lounging around makes the days off more satisfying.

Here are some links to browse for your weekend:

I bought a bottle of Sriracha today. And I'm going to make this spicy popcorn for game night with Jeremy.

Spicy Sriracha Popcorn | www.kitchenconfidante.com

My beautiful friend Vivienne has created this video about self-portraiture.

Poppytalk has posted some pictures of new releases IKEA has for February.
I want these 2:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhf5pjdaGj-OL_BWMpT6y0iIGnG2gbNS13jlf3S9ZyAVT7FGCnByAvJGmyhBtV5ccRKBVF44i6RP3KNl-Nf5pJBvf1hHc8s0GiSBvhYjFbPrhaQoZ63gJ1Fa3JzkkJTWay5SQoMrSEy0fLt/s1600/Screen+shot+2014-01-30+at+10.45.22+PM.png

I think these origami hearts would be perfect with a Hersey Kiss inside for the boys' classmates this year.

I love the look of hanging plants but I never water them and then they die. Maybe this trick is worth a shot.

5 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your weekend posts, Harmony. That IKEA lamp is adorable. I want to change the lights above our kitchen island but haven't found the right ones yet (except one from westelm which was too expensive). I was wondering about Elise's plant watering the other day if you can use it for every type of plants. I know I would probably kill my african violets this way but for others it could work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabi, I enjoy writing them and it gives me a place to go back and find all of the cool links I like.

      Delete
    2. I was thinking about the same thing on my blog. Because if I don't save the link, I always forget. Do you mind if I join you in the link love?

      Delete
  2. I just found this site: http://www.victoriaemerson.com/products/victoria-emerson-turquoise-beads but not willing to pay $200 bucks for the bracelet (which is insane!). So then I went and google this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Vujoq3wqBw and I think I will give it a try. What you think? I'm not sure if I'm crafty enough but I think I will at least try because it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool and it looks very easy. Will take some time to make the wrapped version though.
      Bracelet Tutorial

      Delete