My baby turned 6 yesterday, 6 sounds so big - not so "baby" anymore.
At 6 he:
- answers all his questions with "maybe". But not in a non-committal way, more in a coy, I'm not going to tell you kind of way.
- tears up when he gets in trouble and won't say a word.
- has the best imagination.
- tells so many stories at dinner that he is always the last one to finish eating. We have to tell him to stop and take a bite or we would be at the table all night.
- seems so much older than his brothers did at this age. Having older brothers is making him grow up way too fast.