- Darien asked me how long he was playing outside after dinner. When I told him 1 hour he asked me if that was "with tax".
- Cleaning Darien's room took an entire day. How can a 7 year old make such a mess and be a pack rat to the highest level?
- Today is Grayden's last day of preschool. Next up graduation and then kindergarten. Having a bit of a hard time with my baby growing up.
- Proud of myself (and Grayden too), we made it through with no tears. It was a very touching morning the preschool teacher put together for us. We will miss her!
- After 11 years of being a mom to boys it has finally happened - they broke a window. It was my youngest. When asked how it happened he told us he was trying to throw rocks onto the roof of the garage and missed.
June 27, 2013
Right Now Challenge - Week 2
Please go to One Happy Mama's blog to read more about the Right Now Challenge.
Labels: RIGHT NOW CHALLENGE