A lifestyle blog, with lots of photography, creating and pretty things.

Pages

June 26, 2015

My Week























This week:

  • Gabi and I revitalized Focus on Everyday. The above picture is my response to the prompt "ready". Click through to read the words that go along with it and see Gabi's picture.
  • I had my first emergency visit to the hospital with my oldest son. I was 45 minutes away, he was at a friend's house and they couldn't reach my husband. Not a situation I want to find myself in again. He is fine - 9 stitches and a story to tell.
  • Finally feeling caught up in my work. So caught up that there is time for this blog post and to shut the work e-mails down for the weekend.
  • My blood sugars are slowly getting under control. I am still increasing my insulin dose every 2 days but I am getting closer to where I need to be. 
  • It feels good to be in this space again.



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are slowing down for you, my friend! And that your blood sugars are getting lower, that's awesome!!

    Hope Connor is healing well.

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Try to stay cool in this insane heat. xx

    ReplyDelete